Season 4 ex Big brother Naija housemates are definitely doing well in their various fields. While some have been getting endorsed and starting up their businesses, others are also doing their personal businesses. The housemates are:
Below is the list of our top 5 richest Big Brother Naija Season 4 ex housemates:
1) Mercy Eke – It is no doubt and non arguable that Mercy did not only show off luxury in the house but everything about her is luxury. Mercy, before the Big Brother house, worked hard from grass to grace. From coming from a poor home to coming out of poverty. She made sure she also became a graduate, she started from helping her mother sell in the market to selling roasted cloth to selling 2nd hand clothes popular called bend down select or okirika in Nigeria until she made it to be able to buy and sell from fashionova, international clothing brand. She was planning on partnering with the brand before she got called for the competitive reality show.
This a spill a lot of you don’t know, Mercy Eke renovated her father’s house in Egbu before the big brother house and was also, a owner of Benz before the show. She has also traveled a lot of times abroad before the show. Since winning the show, Mercy Eke is not only getting endorsed but got herself a house and now has her own clothing brand called M and M luxury. Amongst many endorsements from reputable brands, Mercy’s revenue is definitely the highest. Not revealing her assets and that of others for security purposes.
2) Mike: The UK born Nigerian Olympian who also was a housemate of Bbnaija season 4 is a CEO of Aireyys and Aireyys Cigar. Aireyys is a brand that sells classic items for classic people. Mike, who is married to Peri is rated as the second richest Big Brother season ex housemate in terms of before and after being a housemate. Mike and his wife apparently have been living in Nigeria since after the show and it has always been his dream to finally live in Nigeria and we can tell, they are definitely having a good time living in Nigeria. Being a paid international Olympian and a brand owner of classic items, Mike’s revenue is on the high.
3) Kimoprah: A well known Nigerian model gone international before the show. She’s know for her tours and travels. She has been to many countries and we can say travel is her hobby. She spent two weeks in the big brother house but she has since been in the news and still maintained relevance. Kim and Mercy have a lot in common especially when it has do with fashion. Aside Mercy who never repeated her outfits, Kim was going to be another another housemate with a cloth a day seeing the number of luggages she left the house with. She has signed some contracts and endorsements with well reputable brands as well and has not stopped traveling. It takes one with so much in the account to travel a lot.
4) Ike: US born Nigerian is a graduate in Mathematics and known for his brilliancy in calculations, puzzles and mathematics. You can say again that Ike loves to count his money, if it’s not about money, then you’re not talking. Ike has signed endorsements with also reputable brands and we can find out about their brands on their social media pages.
5) Seyi: Seyi the grandson of late Obafemi Awolowo has been on the marketing and advertising screen way before he featured as an ex housemate of Bbnaija. He was in MTN and a food brand advert and now, he has been featuring in many adverts like DSTV and GOTV. He has equally signed endorsements from reputable brands and really doing well for himself. His revenue is on the high.
6) Frodd, Diane, Omashola, Elozonam take this spot.
These housemates are outstanding and remarkable in their careers. However, the rest of the Housemates are doing well in their various careers.